Based in Poznan, Poland
|Hong Kong||HK$ 16.00|
Cotrio is a visually stunning love letter to numbers and fuel that will fire up your imagination. Solve puzzles based on a unique concept. Combine numbers to fill nodes with colors and avoid equal numbers next to each other. Play with numbers, colors, and your own mind. Pause at any time and step into beautiful animated worlds. Uncover their stories with your touch and device sensors – all set to the soothing sounds of the original soundtrack. Artfully crafted with attention to every minute detail over the period of two years, Cotrio is a relaxing experience for smart people – make it your own!
Bartosz created Cotrio from his obsession with triangles and a promise made to his wife. The works started after his bold statement made on an evening, early summer 2015. “I will bring you a worthy successor by the end of the summer”, something to fill the empty space after popular puzzlers of that time. 2 years later, Bartek is finally on the verge of his promise finally being fulfilled. Cotrio is a fresh idea, that mixes in popular tropes in the latest puzzle games. All the art, code, soundscapes are made by solo developer himself. Bartosz never thought a mobile puzzle game would also become his musical debut.
- Over 80 hand crafted puzzles - unique formula that mixes in popular tropes.
- 30 worlds to explore - each tells unique story to move your imagination.
- Localization - English, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish.
- Meditative, original soundtrack.
- Two gameplay modes – more casual or challenging.
- Photo mode – memorize your favorite moments.
- Night mode – play anytime.
- No time limits, no pressure.
- Save system.
- iPhone X support.
- Meticulous design for pleasant experience.
- One time purchase, no currencies.
Mobile Launch Trailer YouTube
PC Launch Trailer YouTube
PC Gameplay Video YouTube
Mobile Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist - Indie Prize" Disneyland® Hotel, Jan, 2018
- "Finalist - The Big Indie Pitch, " GIC, October, 2017
- "Official Selection - Game Anglia, 2017"
- "Finalist - FreeGalaktus " December 2017
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About bartosz bialek
Bartosz Bialek is a Poznan based independent game designer, currently obsessed with triangles.
More information on bartosz bialek, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Art, code and music