Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://bialek.xyz, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BKBL Bartosz Białek’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BKBL Bartosz Bialek’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BKBL Bartosz Bialek at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BKBL Bartosz Bialek’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. BKBL Bartosz Bialek makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, BKBL Bartosz Bialek does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BKBL Bartosz Białek or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BKBL Bartosz Białek’s website, even if BKBL Bartosz Białek or a BKBL Bartosz Białek authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on BKBL Bartosz Białek’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BKBL Bartosz Białek does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. BKBL Bartosz Białek may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However BKBL Bartosz Białek does not make any commitment to update the materials.
BKBL Bartosz Bialek has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BKBL Bartosz Bialek of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
BKBL Bartosz Bialek may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Information Collection and Use
bialek.xyz does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
My services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your devices unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
BKBL Bartosz Białek has no access to or control over cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
I may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when I believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect my rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with my trusted services providers who work on my behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if BKBL Bartosz Białek is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on my Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
When you join my mailing list in order to receive newsletter I may use that personal information to contact you and send you direct marketing materials about upcoming games, features, changes on my websites and other events or promotions related to my products. You may unsubscribe from my newsletter at any time. All you need to do is unsubscribe from the link in the letter, or let me know in writing that you want to be removed.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate my Service;
- To provide the Service on my behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how my Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties may have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on my behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These website do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from my servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.